Heart Rhythm Congress (HRC) provides unrivalled opportunity for health care professionals interested in the management of arrhythmias to share effective practice, showcase innovation, learn about latest developments and network with UK & international delegates.
A-A HRC2020 will deliver virtual presentations, debates and discussions from the Arrhythmia Alliance Virtual Conference Centre.
Mindful of COVID-19 and restrictions of physical meetings, HRC2020 will be delivered from a virtual platform with access to symposia, virtual exhibition booths, private meetings and much more all from the comfort of your office, clinic, home or mobile device.
Over 150 national and international faculty will deliver first-class research, presentations, cases & traces, abstracts and live discussions available to YOU from Sunday 27 September 2020 for 12 months.
• View videos on demand at a time to suit you
• Stop/start/revisit videos for 12 months
• Visit virtual exhibition booths
• Meet others in virtual tech suits
• Watch and listen to the world’s leading experts
• Have the opportunity to ask questions directly to the speakers
• Up to 24 CPD Points have been applied from the Royal College of Physicians
• Eliminate the need to take study/annual leave or travel to and from venues
All delegates must now be Medical Subscribers of Arrhythmia Alliance in order to access the HRC platform