Position: Consultant Paediatric & Adult Congenital Cardiologist
Location: London, UK
Professor Eric Rosenthal was appointed as Consultant Paediatric & Adult Congenital Cardiologist at Guys & St Thomas NHS Trust, London in 1996 after undergoing full training in both adult and paediatric cardiology at Guys Hospital, London.
• He is the clinical lead for the paediatric electrophysiology service.
• He regularly lectures on paediatric cardiology, interventional catheterisation, electrophysiology, radiofrequency ablation and pacemaker & defibrillator implantation both nationally & internationally.
• He has written > 200 journal articles & chapters in textbooks of paediatric cardiology, electrophysiology and interventional catheterisation.
• Diagnostic & Interventional Cardiac Catheterisation
• Electrophysiology testing & Catheter Ablation
• Pacemaker & Defibrillator implantation
• Adults with Congenital Heart Disease.
• Hybrid catheterisation in neonates with the Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
• Pacemaker implantation in neonates & infants
• Cosmetic pacemaker & defibrillator implantation
• Pacemaker & defibrillator implantation in complex congenital heart disease
• X-Ray free catheter ablation
• Cardiac effects of ADHD medication
• Covered stent correction of Sinus Venosus ASD & PAPVD