Arrhythmia Alliance is pleased to announce the availability of a limited number of accommodation grants exclusively available to Arrhythmia Alliance Medical Subscriber only to attend Heart Rhythm Congress 2023 (HRC) at The ICC, Birmingham on 8 - 10 October 2023.
Organised by Arrhythmia Alliance, HRC is the largest educational event on arrhythmias in the UK attracting almost 3,000 delegates from around the globe. This scientific meeting focusses purely on arrhythmias and, unlike any other scientific congress, we include consultants, registrars, nurses, physiologists, primary care physicians, patients, carer’s, policy makers, NHS & PHE, NICE and all those involved in the delivery or in receipt of the latest technology to improve outcomes and quality of life for all those affected by cardiac arrhythmias and sudden cardiac death.
To assist delegates in attending this not to be missed event, Arrhythmia Alliance is offering a maximum of £250 towards accommodation. These grants are intended to assist healthcare professionals to attend this leading arrhythmia congress who may otherwise be unable to attend.
**** Delegates already registered for HRC2023 are able to apply for this grant if they are an
Arrhythmia Alliance Medical Subscriber ****
For a successful application, the following must apply:
• Applicants MUST be an Arrhythmia Alliance Medical Subscriber – this will entitle you to a reduced rate HRC delegate pass. Click here to become a Medical Subscriber now. Remember membership is £50.00 to recieve a £60.00 discount. Our loss is your gain.
• To claim the grant applicants MUST live in the UK and a minimum of 40 miles away from The ICC, 8 Centenary Square, Birmingham, B1 2EA.
• Applicants MUST be an NHS employee.
• Applicants MUST purchase a 3-day delegate pass. No funding will be given towards the purchase of a delegate pass. Register here.
• Applicants MUST attend HRC2023 and complete the evaluation to receive a Certificate of Attendance. This, together with the expense claim form and ORIGINAL receipts should be submitted to Arrhythmia Alliance as detailed on the expense form.
• Applicants MUST NOT have received alternative external accommodation support to attend this meeting.
• Become an Arrhythmia Alliance Medical Subscriber.
• Purchase a 3-day delegate pass to HRC2023.
• Apply for the grant online by completing the form below.
• Arrhythmia Alliance will inform you if your application has been successful.
• Organise and pay for your accommodation.
• Attend HRC2023.
• Complete the evaluation and receive Certificate of Attendance.
• Complete claim form and submit all required documentation, original receipts and bank details no later than 21st November 2023. CLICK HERE FOR CLAIM FORM.
• Payment will be made directly into applicant’s bank account (please ensure you provide accurate details of your bank account as Arrhythmia Alliance cannot be responsible if payment is not received due to incorrect information).
For successful reimbursement of costs, all applicants must provide:
• Certificate of Attendance to HRC2023.
• Original receipts for hotel accommodation.
• Proof of address.
• A brief description of their thoughts and experience at HRC2023 (please note: quotes may be used for future marketing of this event).
Terms & Conditions
• Applicant must be a current Arrhythmia Alliance Medical Subscriber
• It is the responsibility of the applicant to claim and send supporting receipts by 21st November 2023. Claims received after this date will not be processed. CLICK HERE FOR CLAIM FORM.
• Payment for hotel must be made by the applicant and then reclaimed from Arrhythmia Alliance as per the Terms & Conditions.
• One application per delegate only is permitted - grants are non-transferrable.
• The organisers reserve the right to cap the amount reimbursed to match total of submitted receipts.
• The decision of Arrhythmia Alliance will be final.