Organised by Arrhythmia Alliance, HRC is the largest educational event on arrhythmias in the UK attracting almost 3,000 delegates from around the globe. This scientific meeting focusses purely on arrhythmias and, unlike any other scientific congress, we include consultants, registrars, nurses, physiologists, primary care physicians, patients, carer’s, policy makers, NHS & PHE, NICE and all those involved in the delivery or in receipt of the latest technology to improve outcomes and quality of life for all those affected by cardiac arrhythmias and sudden cardiac death.
To assist delegates in attending this not to be missed event Arrhythmia Alliance is offering a maximum of £500 per delegate towards economy travel and/or accommodation - consisting of up to £250 towards travel costs and up to £250 towards accommodation costs (£125 per night for a maximum of 2 nights (Monday & Tuesday nights). These grants are intended to assist healthcare professionals to attend this leading arrhythmia congress who may otherwise be unable to attend.
**** Delegates already registered for HRC2019 are able to apply for this grant if they are an
Arrhythmia Alliance Medical Member ****
For a successful application, the following must apply:
• Applicants MUST live in the UK and a minimum of 40 miles away from The ICC, 8 Centenary Square, Birmingham, B1 2EA.
• Applicants MUST be an NHS employee
Applicants MUST purchase a 3-day delegate pass. No funding will be given towards the purchase of a delegate pass. Register here
Applicants MUST attend HRC201
9 and complete the evaluation to receive a Certificate of Attendance. This, together with the expense claim form and ORIGINAL
receipts should be submitted to Arrhythmia Alliance
as detailed on the expense form.
• Applicants MUST NOT have received alternative external travel/accommodation support to attend this meeting.
• Become an Arrhythmia Alliance Medical Member.
• Purchase a 3-day delegate pass to HRC2019.
• Apply for the grant online by completing the form below.
• Arrhythmia Alliance will inform you if your application has been successful.
• Organise and pay for travel and accommodation
• Attend HRC2019
• Complete the evaluation and receive Certificate of Attendance
• Complete claim form and submit all required documentation, original receipts and bank details no later than 22nd November 2019
• Payment will be made directly into applicant’s bank account (please ensure you provide accurate details of your bank account as Arrhythmia Alliance cannot be responsible if payment is not received due to incorrect information.)
For successful reimbursement of costs, all applicants must provide:
• Certificate of Attendance to HRC2019
• Original receipts for hotel accommodation and travel
• Proof of address
• A 250 words description of their thoughts and experience at HRC2019 (please note: quotes may be used for future marketing of this event)
Terms & Conditions
• It is the responsibility of the applicant to claim and send supporting receipts by 22nd November 2019. Claims received after this date will not be processed.
• Payment for hotel and travel must be made by the applicant and then reclaimed from Arrhythmia Alliance as per the Terms & Conditions.
• One application per delegate only is permitted - grants are non-transferrable.
• Reimbursement will be for economy travel only
• The organisers reserve the right to cap the amount reimbursed to match total of submitted receipts.
• The decision of Arrhythmia Alliance will be final.